Who we are
We are the newly formed contract development division and clinical lab of Glycotope offering our 20 years of experience in developing biopharmaceuticals to our customers.
We are an ISO 9001 certified company located on the biotech campus Berlin Buch and operate in part under GCLP.
- One-stop shop from clone development to RCB for CHO and GEX cell lines
- Process development ready to transfer to the GMP facility of your choice
- Cutting edge know-how in glycobiology (analytics and cell biology)
- Bioassay development for a wide range of proteins
- Excellent know-how in PK, biomarker and immunogenicity analysis of clinical samples under good clinical and laboratory practice (GCLP)
- Excellent track record: Delivering high quality in service and products
- Professional project management and customer care
- Experienced team
Hans obtained his PhD in biochemistry at the “Universitätskrankenhaus Eppendorf” (Hamburg). He joined Glycotope from the beginning 20 years ago starting as group leader responsible for recombinant protein expression, glycoengineering and the dendritic cell line NemodDC. In 2005 Glycotope served the first clients in recombinant antibody expression, humanization and glycoengineering which was managed by Hans. Since 2011 he established the GCLP lab to establish, validate, and analyze clinical samples for PK, biomarker and immunogenicity which, together with the bioassay department, he is heading at FyoniBio.
Lars obtained his PhD in virology at the Robert-Koch Institute (Berlin) and joined Glycotope already 15 years ago. Within this time he was responsible for different tasks as cell line engineering, setting up the MS based analytical lab and project leader of the phase II clinical asset FSH-GEX®. For two years he headed the BD at Glycotope prior to become responsible for the service activities. At FyoniBio he heads the cell line development, process development and MS based analytical department.